Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Welcome!

When I told my husband, Andrew, that I was going to start a blog for my photography business, he looked at me with one of those knowing looks that said "yeah, right, in all your spare time!". So, I might be crazy to give this blogging-thing a try, but I'll try nonetheless! I'm a busy girl between being the owner and photographer of Amber Roberts Photography and going to grad school for school counseling & psychology! I love what I do and I am so blessed to have the opportunity to pursue two things I love so much.

Check back often as I hope to update it fairly regularly with new images and products. I also want to thank all my wonderful clients for their support and trust. I love photographing those special moments in your life! I also must make another public profession of adoration about my remarkable husband, your love and constant support mean the world to me.

No comments: