Monday, August 20, 2007

3 weddings in 3 days!

I had quite the busy weekend... I photographed three beautiful and unique weddings this weekend and I have the blisters on my feet to prove it! My weekend began with Stephanie and Steve's unique wedding on a sailboat. Their closest friends and family joined them on a chartered sail from Seattle. Their intimate and emotionally rich ceremony was beautiful! Then my husband and I set off early the next morning for Spokane to photograph Michelle and Nick's gorgeous wedding. Their wedding was held on the beautiful grounds of EJ Robert's Mansion and was a rich celebration of their thirteen years together! The next morning my husband and I met up with some college friends for a yummy breakfast before heading back toward Seattle to photograph Susie and Joey's stunning wedding at the Olson Mansion. Their wedding was absolutely lovely and there was pure joy all around as these two tied the knot! I had quite the marathon, but it was so worth it! Thanks to all three couples for letting me be part of your special days :)

No comments: