Thursday, November 1, 2007

Married: Jessica & Eli

I had such a great time working with Jessica and Eli. We really hit it off, so I knew we'd have a blast. I always tell people I meet with that in my book genuinely clicking with your wedding photographer is of the utmost importance, and it makes the day so much fun! Jessica and Eli had absolutely gorgeous details everywhere in this stunning autumn themed wedding and her guests had such a great time. They are so obviously in love and make a wonderful couple, I'm sure they have a very bright future! Jessica is also a wedding coordinator and I'd highly recommend her if you're thinking of hiring one for your wedding (they make the day run smoothly and let you enjoy every minute of your day!). Click here to email her about wedding coordination.















No comments: