Friday, April 18, 2008

Married: Tasha & Dominic

Ok, guilty as charged...I've done a terrible job keeping my up blog the past few months! While winter is a slightly slower time of year for me as a photographer, other areas of my life have been keeping me busy! So, I'll skip all the excuses and get right to some images! I had a couple of beautiful weddings earlier in the winter and several awesome family photo sessions...but I'll start with the most recent stuff. Last month I had the privilege of photographing the wedding of Tasha and Dominic at the Lake Union Cafe. It was a casual afternoon ceremony with family and close friends followed by a fun evening at Jillian's Billiards Club. Words that come to mind about Tasha and Dominic (and their family and friends) are: genuine, warm, and funny. After we were officially done with the photography portion of the evening they invited me to hang out and shoot some pool, so I played a couple of games with some new friends (fortunately there are no pictures of me attempting to play pool...it's not a natural talent of mine!). Without further ado, here's a slideshow of their wedding day and the post-wedding session we did the following day in downtown Seattle.

No comments: