Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Married: Stephanie & Heath

Stephanie and Heath had a gorgeous wedding day aboard the Skansonia in August. The weather was beautiful and we had a breathtaking view of the skyline all night long! Stephanie's hair appointment ended up running a couple hours late, so we weren't able to get the variety of bride and groom shots that I usually strive for, but it all worked out and we still got lots of great stuff from their special day! Stephanie and Heath compliment one another so well and are such fun to be around. Again, because I'm a bit late updating my blog, I'm skipping the teasers and getting right to the good stuff, enjoy!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well, I was there (I'm Heath's mom) and I can tell you, whether we had the candid shots from before the wedding or not, you certainly captured how much fun the day was. I watch this slideshow every couple of days, and I still cry like a baby. Thanks so much for making it such a beautiful day. You really helped defuse the hairdo fiasco by taking everything in stride. Awesome pics. Thanks again for all your hard work!!

Terri