Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Married: Allie & Tony

I had the joy of photographing this beautiful wedding in Maple Valley. Some brides might have been upset that their outdoor ceremony was interupted with rain, but Allie took it in stride and they had a beautiful Seattle wedding! After all when you're this much in love, what harm can a little rain do?











It also made my day to get this response from Allie and Tony after they viewed their wedding images:

"Words can not begin to describe how incredibly pleased Tony and I are with the pictures. I'm still in awe at how perfect they are. They are exactly what we wanted. You truly do have a talent Amber, and I am so glad that we went with you. No one else could of understood the way you did what we wanted in our pictures. Thank you, thank you, thank you!"

This is why I do what I do...I love capturing emotions for couples to cherish for a lifetime!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Amazing Pictures! I always love to look at photographers portfolios. They are such a work of art.

Alaina Lynn said...

Amber, I had tears in my eyes looking at this blog!! Thank you again so much! I finally got the pictures put in the albums so this weekend we're going through them with family. I can't wait to show them!!! Thank you!!