Friday, June 22, 2007

Married: Sydney & Johnathan

I had a fantastic time shooting Sydney and Johnathan's wedding a few weeks ago. Their ceremony was at Blessed Sacrament Church, a beautiful church in the University District and the reception was held at the Lake Washington Rowing Club (talk about a great view!). I really clicked with Sydney and Johnathan immediately and it was a joy to work with them! Here's just a few of my favorites...




Johnathan proposed to Sydney at Kerry Park, so this location had some extra special meaning for them...

















Hallie, their beloved and sweet dog, was also a part of the ceremony!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

This shot is absolutely stunning! Wow, just an amazing composition!

Anonymous said...

You do truly beautiful work. And I think starting a blog is cool. I want to have one, I just have nothing to write about yet. But someday I will have my own side business that I can blog about too. Until then, congrats on yours...and keep taking those amazing pictures!