Sunday, July 22, 2007

New Proofing Site

I am excited to announce that I have a new proofing site that I've started using for all new weddings and photo sessions this month. If your wedding or portrait session took place prior to July, your images are still available on the old site and will be up for a few more months. I'll send out an email letting you know when the old site is getting close to expiring. So, without further ado, the new proofing site is:

http://amberroberts.instraproofs.com

There's lots of great features on this site, but one of the things I really love is that orders come directly to me and I fulfill them with my pro lab (that is fantastic, their quality rocks!!) and is shipped directly to the individual who ordered the pictures. This is such a great and easy way for your guests to purchase their favorite prints and you don't have to do a thing :)

No comments: