Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Married: Michelle & Nick

I'm back from my wonderful vacation! My husband and I went sailing with our only plans being to follow the wind, which led us to the Gulf Islands in Canada! We had a great trip and coming home is always a bit bittersweet. Fortunately, I got to work on the pictures from this awesome wedding, so it made the transition back to work easier ;) Michelle and Nick were so much fun to work with! Their wedding was simply stunning and their guests were so much fun. The first dances with their parents were especially beautiful and emotional, I found myself choking back tears! So, Michelle and Nick, here's a couple of sneak peek images, with a slideshow and proofs to follow shortly.











1 comment:

Unknown said...

wow! well done, amber.

hey, it was great to hang with you and andrew that weekend. we must do so again next time I'm in your neck of the woods.

-j