Friday, September 14, 2007

Married: Susie & Joey

This wedding was one of my all-time favorites! When Susie contacted me to photograph her wedding I had already booked two weddings the same weekend and was a bit hesitant, but after talking to her on the phone I knew I couldn't turn it down...we hit it off immediately! She's just one of those people you instantly adore. Then when I met Joey at their engagement session, I knew their wedding was going to be a blast to photograph, as they're both such fun, kind and genuine people. I've also never been so well taken care of at a wedding, not only did they provide a delicious dinner, they also had the caterer make me lunch after my road trip back from Spokane, how sweet is that? Well, enough of my gushing, onto some pictures! It was a very difficult task to pick which ones to show, as there's so many I love. This was a wedding rich in emotion and joy, so there's lots of great candids and smiles. Here's a few teaser images with more to come next week.















No comments: